About Our Company.
We are your Sympathy Flowers experts. We proudly serve the Atlanta area six days a week. We are committed to providing great customer service and the finest sympathy designs available. Our customers are important to us and our friendly staff is dedicated to making your experience as pleasant as possible even under difficult circumstances.
Make us your Sympathy Flowers florist every time.
3300 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Unit E
Duluth, GA 30096
*Our shop is open:
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays.
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers for any occasion
- Weddings / Wedding Flowers
- Sympathy and Funeral flowers
- Birthday Flowers, Get Well Flowers, Anniversary Flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Modern and traditional flower arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk flower arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Extensive gift line
- Gourmet fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
In order to qualify for delivery, the minimum amount would be $50 without including the delivery fee. All other arrangements worth less than $50 would need to be picked-up in store.
We deliver to these zip codes: 30097, 30096, 30022, 30092, 30024, 30043, 30044, 30046, 30047, 30093, 30071, 30004, 30005, 30009. Delivery fee's may vary anywhere from $10.00 to $20.00.
U.S. orders must be received before 1:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
To provide you with the best possible service, you can cancel your order at anytime prior to delivery. If your gift is en route or delivered, we will be unable to cancel the order. To cancel an order, please call our store.